For people who wish to do Umrah, can easily submit their applications through Nusuk app. The Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is offering this service to people all around the world, i.e. whether a resident in Saudi or a GCC citizen or a visitor from anywhere could use this online portal.
How to register in Nusuk App?
To book an Umrah permit, first you need to register in the app. To register to nusuk app, it is not mandatory to have a Saudi registered number. But having a valid email id is important because while registering, an OTP will be sent to your given email address.
What are the steps?
- Download the Nusuk app from Play Store or App Store
- After installing, a pop up box appears in Arabic that demands for location access. To allow, select the first option and as a result, it will asks you to access both location and calendar.
- Click allow
- Select the preferred language (English or Arabic) and click on Apply button.
- This opens to a new page where you could login to your account
- If you do not have an account, click on New User
- The new user registration page is opened. Here there are 3 options to register:
- For the Saudi Iqama holders, click on Citizen or Resident and fill in the details such as Iqama number, mobile number, email, date of birth etc.
- For people of other GCC countries, click on Gulf and enter all the information
- For those who come to Saudi on a visit visa or Umrah visa or new visa, select Visit and enter details such as visa number, passport number, nationality, mobile number, email, date of birth etc.
- Click on register
- If all the information is valid, an OTP will send to your email ID for the confirmation and activation.
Steps to get an Umrah permit via Nusuk app?
After successfully registered in Nusuk app, you could easily book for Umrah anytime. To get the permit follow these instructions:
- Log in to your Nusuk account using the relevant data
- Enter the OTP sent to the registered mobile and email address.
- Once you successfully log in, select ‘Umrah’ under ‘Holy Mosque Services’ from the homepage.
- This takes you to a page which displays all the guidelines and under Main User, your registered name is shown. Tick the column and press Continue
- Now you could see the calendar showing the available dates. You could select the desired dates. After choosing the dates, select the time slots from the given slots.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click on ‘Issuing Permit’
- This displays the Umrah permit number, reservation number, time, date and etc.
How to check the Umrah Permit?
After registering and booking for the Umrah permit, it is necessary to check whether the permit is approved. For that:
- Go to the Nusuk homepage.
- Select Permits
- Under Active Permits, all the details are displayed.
If you are unable to go on the registered or allotted time, it is possible to cancel the permit by selecting ‘Cancel Permit’ shown at the bottom of your issued Umrah permit.
Who is eligible?
Anyone who is above 5years could register in Nusuk app. It is to be noted that the people who are registering must be free from any kind of diseases (like covid-19); otherwise the permit will be automatically cancelled.
With Nusuk app, people across the world could book for Umrah in a matter of time without any complications. All you need is to have relevant and valid details as it is necessary to issue the permit. The details entered at the time of application must be accurate because if any error is found the permit will be cancelled.