The biggest provider of wireless network services in the United Arab Emirates, Etisalat, debuted its 5G network in Dubai in 2017. With 154 million users, the business ranks 12th among global mobile network providers.
There are mainly three ways to check your etisalat SIM balance and they are as follows:
- By Using USSD codes
- Via My Etisalat app
- By Using Etisalat self care portal
How to check etisalat balance using USSD codes
USSD codes are often shorter than phone numbers and unique to each operator so that users can quickly recall them. As it doesn’t require a smart device or an internet connection, using USSD codes is an offline way to check your balance. It is important to keep in mind that in order for the USSD codes to function, you must only dial them using an SIM card. Some notable USSD codes are as follows:
- *050# – To display “deal of the day “offers.
- *101# – To check promotions and prepaid offers.
- *100*mobile number*amount# and press ok: For transferring credit to Etisalat number.
- *140#: To check your postpaid bill amount.
- *121#: For checking main balance and bonus balance along with its validity.
- *135*2*1: To check internet data usage and validity.
Later you will receive an SMS after you dial this code and hit the call button.
How to check your balance using My Etisalat UAE App
Etisalat operates in many countries; different apps are used in different places. In UAE , this app is used to check your balance. As it is an online method it requires internet data. The steps are as follows:
- Download My Etisalat UAE app
- Open the app and log in to Etisalat account through various options
Once you logged in, you can see your mobile number, main account balance, text balance, data using and validity on the dashboard.
You can check your postpaid bill amount by following the same steps as above.
How to check your balance using Etisalat Self care portal
This is another type of online method to check your balance through an online portal called Etisalat Selfcare. It’s an easy method and user friendly app. Following are the steps to check your balance using Self care portal:
- Visit Etisalat Self care portal
- Log into your account and if you are first user register an account
- Reminder – It costs money even though the Etisalat provides another way to use the app without logging in.
- You can browse the website after logging in and check your data consumption, voice minutes and text message balances along with their validity.
- You can use the same procedure as above to verify your postpaid bill.
Three methods described above are the main methods to check your Etisalat SIM balance in UAE. You can use it according to your comfort and interest.