The Hamarain high-speed train between Makkah and Madinah is one of quickest medium of travel that provides a smooth journey to the passengers. It connects to the train stations of Jeddah, King Abdulaziz International Airport (KAIA), and King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC).
How to book Makkah- Madinah train ticket?
The online portal of Hamarain Train serves as the platform for the online booking. For that, follow the steps listed below:
- Visit Hamarain train official website
- Click on ‘Book a Ticket’ from “Travel” on top of the homepage
- A new tab is opened where you could enter the ‘From and To’ station.
- Select the desired date of the travel and number of guests
- Click on Search Now button
- This takes you to different trains available showing their departure and arrival times, duration, train number and, etc.
- You could also check the ticket price both for business class and economy class
- Once you confirmed the train and the ticket, click on Next
- This opens to a page which asks if you’re a Muslim or not. Select “Yes. I’m muslim, book now”
- A new page opens where you can reserve your seats. Here you can see different cars available and select the desired one
- Click Next
- In the following page, you have to enter all the personal and contact details of the passengers
- Agree to the terms and conditions and then press Pay
- Here you can enter all the payment details and you can also check the booking details by scrolling down.
- Once confirmed all the details, click on Pay
After completed the payment, you’ll receive the e-ticket on the email id. There is a page where you could download the PDF of your ticket. The QR code of the ticket is used to scan while entering the station.
Cost of train tickets
The ticket price from Mekkah to Madinah is different for both business and economy class. For economy class it is 150SAR and in the case of business class 315SAR. The service is providing discounts for the passengers, especially infants and children. The Hamarain railway is offering a 50% discount for children travelling in economy class and a 40% discount in business class. At the same time for infants, it is 90%. Therefore the costs and discounts are attractive for the passengers.
Online booking of Makkah-Madinah train tickets made the people to book their tickets easily from anywhere within a few minutes. This Hamarain train service is giving fast and comfortable travelling experience with safety. It is advised that you should enter the station nearly 60 minutes before the departure for boarding. You could also change or refund your ticket if there are any changes. There are almost six trains travelling from Makkah- Madinah every day.
This online Makkah- Madinah train ticket booking is helpful for the people who are planning to go for Umrah. Without wasting the time and effort, one could easily buy their tickets and enjoy the most safest and comfortable ride.