Looking to buy Mecca to Madinah train ticket online to visit prophet muhammed (sl) ? Here is the complete guide to know about Haramain ticket price, timing, nearest stations, cancellation & refund policy.
The Haramain high-speed train between Mecca and Madinah is one of quickest medium of travel that provides a smooth and fastest journey to the passengers. It connects to the train stations of Jeddah, King Abdulaziz International Airport (KAIA), and King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC).
How to Book Mecca Madinah Haramain Train Ticket?
The online portal of Haramain Train serves as the platform for the online booking. For that, follow the steps listed below:
- Visit Haramain train official website
- Click on ‘Book a Ticket’ from “Travel” on top of the homepage
- A new tab is opened where you could enter the ‘From and To’ station.
- Select the desired date of the travel and number of guests
- Click on Search Now button
- This takes you to different trains available showing their departure and arrival times, duration, train number and, etc.
- You could also check the ticket price both for business class and economy class
- Once you confirmed the train and the ticket, click on Next
- This opens to a page which asks if you’re a Muslim or not. Select “Yes. I’m Muslim, book now”
- A new page opens where you can reserve your seats. Here you can see different cars available and select the desired one
- Click Next
- In the following page, you have to enter all the personal and contact details of the passengers
- Agree to the terms and conditions and then press Pay
- Here you can enter all the payment details and you can also check the booking details by scrolling down.
- Once confirmed all the details, click on Pay
After completed the payment, you’ll receive the e-ticket on the email id. There is a page where you could download the PDF of your ticket. The QR code of the ticket is used to scan while entering the station.
What are the Costs and Discounts of Haramain train tickets?
The ticket price from Mecca to Madinah is different for both business and economy class. For economy class it is 150SAR and in the case of business class 315SAR.
The service is providing attractive discounts for the passengers, especially infants and children. The Haramain railway is offering a 50% discount for children travelling in economy class and a 40% discount in business class. At the same time for infants, it is 90%.
Mecca to Madinah Train Fare
Haramain Train Stations
The Haramain train have a total of 5 stations in line including:
From Mecca to Madinah, there are almost 6-15 trains available every day. Depending on each day the train time table varies and you can check the latest schedule here. These electric train from Mecca to Madinah travels at a speed of 300km/hr. carrying almost 400 passengers in just 3 hours.
How to Change/Refund/Cancel the HHR Ticket?
It is possible to change or cancel or take refund of your ticket online. For that:
- Go to the Haramain official website
- Click on Manage Booking
- On the following page, enter your Booking Code and Phone Number
Here you can apply for cancellation or refund or change the details.
HHR Ticket Cancellation/Changing Policy
Haramain train service from Mecca-Madinah allows you to change the details and cancel the ticket always. It is an easy process which can be made through through the official website or at the station. The cost of cancellation or modification is different for economy and business class based on the time of application.
- Business Class
If you apply for a refund or ticket change up to 24 hours before the departure, you will be provided free and full refund. Meanwhile the cancellations between 24 hours to 20 minutes before the departure charges 35% of the ticket price.
Similarly, if the ticket is changed within 24 hours- 20 minutes before the departure 10% of the ticket price will be taken. No refunds will be provided if the cancellation/change is done in less than 20 minutes before departure.
- Economy Class
Ticket cancellation up to 24 hours charges 20% of the ticket price. If any changes are to be made up to 24 hours, it costs 10% of ticket price. At the same time, if cancellation is made within 24 hours-20 minutes before the departure they charges 50% of ticket price.
For making any modifications between 24 hours-20 minutes before the departure, 20% of ticket price is deducted. Also if any cancellations/changes are to be made in less than 20 minutes before the departure, no refunds will be given
What are the services offered at Mecca Madinah Train?
The Haramain Railway provides a wide range of facilities to the passengers including arrival and departure areas. ATMs, restaurants, prayer rooms, waiting areas, taxi service, wheelchairs and etc.
There is lost & found department, ticket office, information desk and other special seating facilities offered for the convenience of the passengers.
Thus, the online booking of Mecca-Madinah train tickets made people to book their tickets easily from anywhere within a few minutes.
This Haramain train service is giving fast and comfortable travelling experience with safety. It is advised that you should enter the station nearly 60 minutes before the departure for boarding.
This online Mecca- Madinah train ticket booking is helpful for the people who are planning to go for Umrah or Hajj. Without wasting the time and effort, one could easily buy their tickets and enjoy the most safest and comfortable ride.