Thursday , February 2 2023
ADIB jobs

ADIB Careers & Job Vacancies Dubai, UAE 2023

Searching for ADIB jobs in Dubai? We listed all ADIB jobs directly from company careers page. Also you can find walk in interview, direct recruitment date and time on this page ADIB Bank – Financial & Banking Services in the UAE is one of the Banking Service Company in Dubai. ADIB founded in  20 May 1997 by (Chairman) H.E. Jawaan Awaidha Suhail Awaidha Al Khaili, (Group CEO) Mr. Nasser Al Awadhi, (Vice Chairman & Board Member) Mr. Faisal Sultan Naser Salem Al Shuaibi.

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) is one of the leading Public Joint stock Company based on Abu Dhabi city, UAE. Around 100 000 shareholders possess 71% of the shares while remaining 29% hold by ADIA.

With High Class Digital Banking Service the ADIB has more than 1 million customers in the world. Their financial service includes financial solutions for Personal, Business and Corporate. Besides ADIB provides brokerage, real estate and property management, payments and insurance services.

ADIB efficiently addresses customers’ needs and increases the overall experience thereby maintaining the highest safety and security aspects for all holders and monitoring.

ADIB  Walk in Interview & HR Contact Details

Company NameADIB
Office LocationAbu Dhabi, UAE
Number of Vacancies 40
HR Email Addresscustomerservice@adib.ae
HR Phone Number97126100600
Walk in Interview Date & TimeUpdate soon
Company Websitehttp://www.adib.ae
Salary Range Discuss in Interview

Jobs Vacancies & Career Opportunities at Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank

Cloud Automation EngineerSenior Front-end Developer
Cloud Organizational Change ManagerWealth Management Projects Officer
Customer Council ManagerTechnical Architect
Compliance Governance & Monitoring ManagerSenior AML Investigator
Card Operations LeadSocial Media Analyst
Help DeskReal Estate Sales Manager
Security Systems support EngineerInternal Control Officer
Procurement Operations ManagerBusiness Compliance Advisory Manager
Shareholder Services Specialist IIIT Support Engineer (Outsource)
Compliance Risk ManagerSenior IT Procurement Officer
Customer Relationship OfficerOfficer – Product Operations Support & Excellence
Restructuring SpecialistManager, Shari’a Audit Subsidiaries & International Branches
Senior Digital Enterprise ArchitectRewards Analyst
Lead Enterprise ArchitectLegal Collection Manager
Head of Facility Management, Health and SafetyAdministration Assistant
Senior Program Manager – Home FinanceCounsel
MIS OfficerTelesales Officer (Outsource role)
Risk & Control AnalystSenior Investment Advisor – Private Banker
Senior Operational Risk AnalystBranch Sales Executive (Outsource Role)
Product OwnerProject Manager

Similar Recruitment Notification