Nurses are the highest demand across the country. The nursing jobs Dubai offers rewarding careers for nurses at every educational level. Check out all the latest vacancies on wedado.com. new openings have just arrived.
The average salary expected for a nurse in Dubai is estimated to be between 2, 5000-10,000 UAD. The beginning salary for a nurse in Dubai is dependent on Qualification and position as well as whether the hospital is funded privately or by the government. Use this opportunity and apply for these job openings who are searching for job vacancies of nursing in the United Arab Emirates
Latest Nursing Jobs Dubai – April 2020
There are currently no vacancies.
- A valid passport (with a validity of 6 months)
- Birth certificate.
- Medical professionals in Dubai must obtain their licenses through the Dubai Health Authority (DHA). The procedure involves payment of fees, training courses, exams &ministry approvals.
- 10th & 12th Marksheets.
- Nursing or midwifery diplomas and registration certificates.
- Transcript of training for all relevant nursing or midwifery programs completed by the applicant.
- Employment references confirming their good health and good character.