Dubai Duty Free
The primary focus of the role is to ensure DDF “World Class” Customer Service Standards are implemented to maximize sales and ensure individual sales budget is achieved on a daily basis.
Key duties of the role includes the following:
- Adhere to all DDF “World Class” Customer Service Standards such as approaching and assisting customers in a warm and friendly manner.
- Ensure awareness and achievement of the daily individual sales budget.
- Recommend and sell products based on the identified needs of the customers.
- Process payment through Electronic Cash Register (ECR) machine.
- Ensure proper merchandising of products as specified in the planogram.
- Ensure that the shop (including substores) is clean and tidy at all times.
- Check product expiry dates and rotate stocks regularly for perishable items on the Shopfloor and in the back-up.
- Replenish sold items.
- Monitor movement of stocks and process stock requisition as and when required.
- Receive deliveries and arrange products on the shelf ensuring that the products are placed on their correct location in the back up.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of cultural differences to enable a smooth and effective work environment.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Active listening, service orientation and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to use basic calculation quickly and accurately.
- Problem solving, oral comprehension & expression abilities.
- Secondary School Education or its equivalent, with preference to graduate.
- With sales & customer service related experience preferably in a retail environment.
To apply for this job please visit careers.dubaidutyfree.com.