Checkout Immediate customer care jobs Dubai if you are able to communicate with customers in an effective manner by listening to their needs and providing suitable options for them.
Experience in customer service is beneficial, along with having sound judgment, discretion and the initiative to drive organizational processes. A successful candidate will have to be able to work independently and run the office during the COO’s absence. The average salary for a Customer Service Representative is 4,650 in Dubai. It is the right time to make the right decision. Apply immediately on wedado.com.we are listed the latest customer care jobs Dubai.
Customer Care Job Responsibilities
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• The answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
• Update calendars and schedule meetings
Latest Customer Care Jobs Dubai – December 2019
Customer Logistics ExecutiveEdarabiaDubai
Customer Service ExecutiveLEAPDubai
Customer Service OfficerAl FuttaimDubai
Customer Service ExecutiveAsterDubai
Customer Experience SupervisorDubai MetroDubai
Customer Experience Programme ManagerDubai MetroDubai
Customer Care RepresentativeAl tayerDubai
Customer Lifecycle ManagerAl tayerDubai
Contact Centre AgentMediclinicDubai