CA SIMI R.B
AL KARAMA, DUBAI
Ph: (M) +971 544538097
Email: [email protected]
· Dedicated and versatile chartered Accountant with experience in Accounting, Auditing, Taxation (Indirect & Direct).
· 4 years of post-qualification experience as Chartered Accountant.
· Highly articulate, demonstrating exceptional relationship building, communication, decision making, analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Profound knowledge of Accounting principles & Taxation laws.
· Deft in coordinating with each department and to perform duties at various levels within the defined title.
· Solid professional standards; excellent track record of dependability; maintain focus on achieving results.
. Financial Reporting
· Tax Management.
· Accounting & Book Keeping.
· Statutory Management.
Currently Associated with Wenders -Western India Cashew Company Pvt Limited, Kollam, India as Assistant Manager- Finance (Jan’17 – Mar ‘19)
· Directly Reporting to Chief Financial Officer,
· Internal MIS reporting
· External MIS reporting
· GST Return Filing, Analysis & Review.
· Monitoring accounts team at Head Quarters & All other Branches
Worked as a Chartered Accountant, Ranjit Karthikeyan Associates, Thiruvananthapuram (Aug’15 – Dec’16)
· Rich Experience in entire gamut of accounting and finance operations entailing preparation and maintenance of statutory books of accounts and administering the finalization of yearend financial statements.
· Track record of overseeing financial statements including Trial balance, Bank reconciliation Reports, Profit and Loss account, and balance sheet.
· Implementing systems, procedures and manuals for preparation and maintenance of statutory books of accounts & financial statements and ensuring compliance with the statutory requirements.
· Gained exposure in preparation and filing of quarterly TDS Returns, VAT, Advance Tax Payments. Proficient in use of computer application such as Tally ERP, Winman CA ERP, Win TDS.
· Act as a Team Leader and Train the Articled Assistants to understand & make the work done.
· Prepare Corporate and Personal Tax Returns.
· Manage Tax Audits and Statutory Audits.
· Auditing Books of Accounts of Companies, Partnerships and Preparing Audit Reports.
· Computing and arranging for timely deposits of, Income Tax, Service Tax, Sales Tax etc, filing the returns for timely completion of assessment and ensuring Statutory Compliance.
Articled Assistant, M/s CA S Suresh Kumar & Associates Chartered Accountants
(Nov’10 – Nov’13)
ACADEMIA & TRAININGS
Qualified Chartered Accountancy under ICAI in May 2015
B Com. from Kerala University in March 2008
Completed One Month GST Training conducted by ICAI
Date of Birth: 20th May, 1988
Linguistic Proficiency: English, Malayalam.
Marital Status: Married
Visa Status: Visit Visa
31/05/2010 To 31/05/2015
Chartered Accountant at The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
18/01/2017 To 25/03/2019
Assistant Manager- Finance at Western India Cashew Company Pvt Ltd
• Directly Reporting to Chief Financial Officer,
• Internal MIS reporting
• External MIS reporting
• GST Return Filing, Analysis & Review.
• Monitoring accounts team at Head Quarters & All other Branches
01/08/2015 To 31/12/2016
Chartered Accountant at Ranjit Karthikeyan Associates