Internal Auditor or Financial Controller
I have a comprehensive understanding of management systems and am intimately familiar with auditing procedures and practices. My strong business skills, coupled with my willingness and ability to learn new concepts and methods, makes me a formidable operator in any auditing project. Concerning my different job experiences, I have achieved exceptional results when involved in auditing Limited companies, small organizations and large corporations.
I am responsible, honest, efficient and have a long history of getting things done whilst working under pressure and to deadlines. Possessing superb analytical skills, I am able to interrogate data to find out if there is any fraud, violation of laws or irregular management policies. Furthermore, I have comprehensive understanding of complex accounting methods, and experience within an Internal or External audit environment.
Being analytical and methodical when approaching problems, I am able to gather and analyze information that is diverse and unfamiliar. On a more personal level, I am a good team player who can easily interact with peers and counterparts whilst working independently or as part of a team. I also have well-developed verbal as well as written communication skills, and am able to present information, and compile reports of audit results to senior managers.
I would ideally like to meet you in person in order to discuss this position with you in more detail. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience if you feel that an interview would be to our mutual benefit.
2007 - 2011
Bachelor Of Business Administration at University Of Holy Spirit (USEK)
2013 - 2016
Master Of Business Administration at University Of Holy Spirit (USEK)
May 2017 - Present
Accounting Manager at Khalil Ready Mixed Concrete SARL
– Manage and oversee the daily operations of the
– Monitor and analyze accounting data.
– Produce financial reports and statements.
– Check the accuracy and validation of financial
– Set up a complete set of processes to ensure
production costing and sales risks.
– Create an automated suite of excel reports used
for accounting and managerial purposes.
July 2012 - May 2017
Internal Auditor at Hajj Contractors SARL
– Assessed the company business processes.
– Identified the company’s risks and maintained
efficacy control measures.
– Evaluated internal control, accounting
documentation and financial reports.
– Created a suite of excel reports with advanced
formulas in order to facilitate decision making
and increase productivity.
March 2011 - July 2012
System Implementation Consultant at Opal Wave SARL
– Identified client needs and ensured correct
existing data import.
– Implemented the SAP BPC reporting tool for
– Developed training programs for end users.
March 2009 - March 2011
Accounting Coordinator at Bureau Joseph Mansour
– Controlled accounting operations for the
companies I was in charge of.
– Applied tax regulations and analysed financial
– Provided administrative support to accountants.
– Checked all financial transactions for accuracy.