Sales and Logistics
IHEANACHO VICTOR UGOCHUKWU
Certified sales and marketing manager (CSMM)
A graduate of Business management with knowledge in management, searching for sales executive/ representative / associate/executive administrative/management/customer service relationship in an international firm.
– Over years of experience in sales, management, coordination of staff, customer service and sales of clothing.
– Accustomed to work in a team of diverse cultural background
– Proven, troubleshooting skills, service oriented, team player, fast learner, can work with or less supervision, honest and very creative.
– High degree of accuracy.
– Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English
– Ability to perform when there are pressures peaks. Set high standards and consistently achieve them.
– Ability to use own initiative.
– Achievement oriented.
– Ability to persuade, influence effectively at all levels within and outside the organization
Phoenix Educational institute, Dubai, UAE
Certified Sales & marketing manager 2018
Phoenix Educational Institute, Dubai, UAE.
Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management 2018
Nigeria institute of management (Chartered) 2012
Member Nigeria Institute of Management
Certificate of proficiency in management 2012
One year compulsory National Youths Service Corps Certificate (NYSC) 2011
Imo State University Owerri
Bachelors of Science in Business Management 2009
Calvary College of Business and Technical Studies OwerriWest African Senior School Leaving Certificate 2002
Community Primary School Umuonyeali-Ugo Mbieri Mbaitolu LGA, Imo State
West African junior School Leaving Certificate 1996
MARKA PJSC RETAIL SHOP Dubai, UAE.
AMNINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT CUM SALES PROMOTER 2016 till date
· .Acts as a bridge between company and clients.
· Demonstrating and presenting products.
· Aiming to achieve monthly and annual targets.
· Reviewing sales performance.
· Maintaining accurate performance.
· Establishing new business.
· Attending trade exhibition, conference and meeting.
· Handling customers’ grievances, represent the brand always, and exceed customers’ expectations by delivery exceptional customer satisfaction.
· Run errands within and outside the office thereby, helping the establishment to meet up with its commitment and activities
ü Certificate of Recognition for outstanding sales and customers service 2018.
MILLENIUM COLLECTION AND DESIGN LTDOWERRI,IMO STATE, NIGERIA
BRANCH MANAGER Feb 2013 till Jul 2016
· Enjoyed challenges and was able to deliver at short period
· Organized travel functions of executive and staff within and outside Nigeria
· Set up customers records, documentation and filling of the organization
· Resolve customers complain via phone, email, and social media.
· Create successful relationship with customers by building trust and proper rapport with each customer.
· Conducted orientation of office environment to new staffs.
· Implementing all visual merchandising standards as contained in the visual merchandising guide.
· Handling physical inventory counts and management. Records the inventory inwards and outwards and maintain reports of this management.
· Represent and promote company products in exhibition as exhibitor and through this be able to capture more clients and prospective clients for our business in future.
ü Increase sales of the company by 20% and help the brand to grant strategic position in the fashion market.
HILL CITY COLLEGE Edo StateBursar2010-2011
· Saw to incoming and outgoing mail
· Received cash and cheque from students
· Prepared voucher entry for bank deposit
· Post voucher tickets and reconciled school cashbook with bank cheque register
Date of birth : 6th march 1986
Sex : Male
Status : Single
· Computer literate
· Eager to learn and adopt within a short time
· Fast thinker
· Team leader
· Passionate about my job
To be sent on request