Address: 57/1, Portovaya str., Homel, Belarus, 246022
Email: [email protected]
Cell: (375) 29 673 1346
HSE Advisor/ Chief Mate, STCW 2010
(Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Marine)
“National Iran Oil Company”, HSE Advisor,
06/2016 – 05/2019, “Iran Amir Kabir” semi-sub Drilling Rig, Caspian Sea.
“Saudi Aramco”, HSE Advisor offshore,
10/2011 – 01/2015, offshore drilling & work over jack-up Rig “SAR 201”, Saudi Arabia offshore (Arabian Gulf).
“Sea Trucks Group”, Safety & Security Officer/HLO,
11/2010 – 10/2011, DP-3 pipe lay, construction and accommodation barge “Jascon 30”, Exxon Mobil project, Angola offshore.
“Alliance Marine Services, L.P.”, HSE Supervisor/Medic/HLO,
04/2008– 05/2009, FPSO “Trinity Spirit”, Nigeria offshore.
“ KCA Deutag Drilling GmbX”, HSE Engineer,
01/2006 – 04/2008, Drilling rig “T-501”, Russia, Tyumen region.
My Captain said:
« -He has impressed me in his positive attitude at all times,
-he is competent in operations,
-has good initiative and able,
-diligent in his approach to his work,
-always mindful of the safety of him, personnel and the vessel,
-works well with all nationalities,
-has good English language skills. »
Master M/v « Jascon 30 »
· Good knowledge and understanding of HSE and Security Management Systems and Industry Compliance.
· Able to work with different multinational cultures.
· A Safety Leader.
· Process Safety Leader with core competences that demonstrate ALARP within process and operations for all Major Accident Hazards (MAH), Safety Critical Elements (SCE), Performance Standards (PS) and Independent Verification Scheme.
· Active promoter of “culture diversity and nationalization”.
· Good communication and presentation skills.
· Able to embrace difficult challengers.
· Flexible, adaptable and able to work well within a team.
· Able to work on own initiative.
Award in appreciation of contribution to SAR-201 Safety achievement by completing 10 Years without Lost Time Accident. (Rig SAR-201)
· Odessa National Maritime University, Odessa, UKR Specialty: “Marine Engineer Navigator”, 08/1988 – 03/1994, Certification: Class 1 Deck officer, unlimited, STCW 2010
· NEBOSH International Certificate in Oil and Gas.
· NEBOSH IGC (in progress)
· Advanced Safety Auditing
· Why Tree Analysis
· Ship Safety officer
· Environmental Monitoring Reporting
· Carriage of dang. and hazardous subst.
· Advanced firefighting
· Bridge team management
· H2S Safety Training
· Basic Plus , AED, CPR and First Aid
· Survival techniques on board ship
· Medical care on board ship
· Proficiency in surv. craft and resc. boats
· HSE Rig Pass
· Permit To Work Sys., TBT, TRA
· GMDSS general operator
· Dynamic Positioning Basic and Advanced courses
· B.O.S.I.E.T. (H.U.E.T.)
Marine Engineer Navigator at Odessa National Maritime University
Certification: Class 1 Deck officer, unlimited, STCW 2010