Address: Dubai, UAE
Email: [email protected]
Visit Visa Valid till 11-sept.-2019
I am a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering with more than two years practical exposure as Field Service Engineer and one year as Electrical Maintenance Engineer. I have experience leading teams and working collaboratively with others in fast-paced environments. Primary expertise include electrical maintenance, power engineering, and plant instrumentation and design engineering apart from excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Experience of working to analyze and design the circuits
· Substantial knowledge of preventative maintenance system
· Extensive experience in performing electrical maintenance in fertilizer industry
· Proficient in resolving all maintenance issues efficiently
· Immense knowledge of pneumatics and electrical engineering
· Enthusiast and Innovative
· Good technical abilities
· Team working skills
· The ability to work well under pressure and in all weather conditions
· The motivation to work extra hours when necessary
· Ability to work safely and have safety certification
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Organization: Mari Petroleum Company- MPCL
(Gas and Oil Company like Abu Dhabi Company)
Tenure: June 2017– June 2019
Designation: Electrical Design Engineer
Roles & Tasks:
· Provided service and customer support during project design.
· Tied workflow to schedule.
· Managed all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and tasks commissioning.
· Managed generator protections, Synchronization Relay, Motor Starters, Variable Frequency Drives (VFD’s), Motor Control Center (MCC), Switch Gears, Health Safety Environment (HSE) and instruments installed in plant site like Control Valves, Safety Valves and Pressure Gauges.
· Diagnosed errors or technical problems and determined proper solutions.
· Produced timely and detailed service reports.
· Time duration of repair, maintenance and commissioned tasks reduced from 4 weeks to 2 weeks
Organization: Fauji Fertilizer Company-FFC
(Leading Company of fertilizers in Middle East)
Tenure: May 2016 –June 2017
Designation: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Roles & Tasks:
· Supported operation team on all maintenance related issues.
· Developed relationship with all team members.
· Coordinated with staff members and monitored all maintenance services while ensuring safety.
· Managed Protection devices, Motor starters, Generator, Transformer, Switch Gear & Motor protections, Ingress Protection (I.P) and Motor Control Center.
· Administered PM tasks and recommended improvements in maintenance procedures.
· Design and Implemented Power Supplies and Induction Motor Timer
B.S Electrical Engineering (Power)
University Of Wah
o The Speed Regulation of Three Phase Induction Motor using Feedback Control System
In this project, we have successfully maintained the speed of three phase induction motor by varying the frequency of input supply to induction motor when different mechanical loads are applied on it.
o Design capacitor banks to correct power factor of home appliances.
CERTIFICATION/ ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
o MATLAB (Function creation, formulation implementation, Simulink)
o Proteus (Circuit design, Analysis)
o AutoCAD ( 2d & 3d )
o IOSH (Fire Safety, Confined space, Fire Extinguishers, Scaffolding, Electrical Safety, Work Permit)
o MS Office (All versions, esp. MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel)
o MS Excel (MS Formulae, Reports Automation, Macros, Presentations w.r.t. Analysis)
o English (Proficient)
o Urdu (Proficient)
TRAININGS & WORKSHOPS:
Federal Institute of Technology– FIT Year – 2018
· Successfully meeting the requirements of safety Training by ZIA-UL-HAQ Principal & Officer Instructor Fauji Foundation Group
Out Come Based Education Year – 2017
· Attended workshop on Outcome based Education
Father’s Name : Abdul Sattar Arain
Date of Birth : 19-Oct- 1993
Marital Status : Single
Gender : Male
Nationality : Pakistani
Driving License : Pakistan Driving License
It will be provided upon request.
Bs Electrical at University of Wah
Electrical Design Engineer at Mari Petroleum Company