Fashoranti Adebayo Nathaniel
Block 87 Flat 6 L C H E Oke-Afa, Isolo Lagos State
Email: [email protected]
To pursue and build an existing career in a challenging work environment through hard work, excellent performance, honesty and a deep sense of commitment.
Date of birth: 26th May, 1986
Marital Status: Single
Strategic Outsourcing Limited, Lekki, Lagos State.
SOLs principal business is the recruitment, training, deployment and management of quality personnel to diverse industries and locations nationwide.
Account Officer Jan 2015
· Effectively coordinate an activity of Payroll and Payment team, which include but is not limited to effecting prompt and timely payment of salaries & emoluments to over 4,000 staff.
· Generation and preparation of monthly payroll and invoices for our esteemed clients such Diamond Bank, Sterling Bank, Access Bank etc.
· Preparation and remittance of statutory payments such as PAYE and Pension to relevant agencies
· Preparation of monthly income statement analysis
· Ensure strict compliance with company payroll policies and calendar at all times.
· Confirm delivery of invoices and credit instructions to ensure that payment is effected.
· Implementation and monitoring of budget
· Preparation of accounts Payable and receivables as at when due
· Reconciliation of bank statements and monthly financial reports
· Paying vendors, billing clients and managing post-due accounts
· Liaise with banks account officers on various issues
· Debtor and creditor reconciliation (Monthly invoice reconciliation with receipts)
Records Control Officer Oct 2014 – Jan 2015
· Ensure proper management of employee records.
· Ensure proper management of achieves and records enter.
· Regular dealings with confidential information
· Implementation of record storage and indexing database (Microsoft Excel and Backup)
· Perform other related work as required.
Medical and welfare officer March 2014 -Sept 2014
To manage the healthcare provided to over 4,000 staff by getting the best medical services for them.
Liaise with the health maintenance organization.
Ensure all staff are registered on the HMO scheme.
Maintain and implement medical and welfare budget.
Ensure proper update of medical and welfare database by delisting existed staff, registering new staff as well as delisting dysfunctional health provider and adding new ones.
Attend to other requests from clients.
Administrative Officer Feb 2014 – Mar 2014
Responsibilities and duties
Ensure that proposals are properly addressed, checked and ready to be dispatched.
Ensure that all acknowledgement copies are properly filed.
Ensure all documents are stored in their appropriate folders.
Assisting the Accountant to ensure all bills are settled, filed and documented.
Prepare report and doing other activities as instructed by the manager.
Providing accounting and clerical support to the Accountant
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS WITH DATE
Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu 2010 – 2012
Higher National Diploma (Upper Credit, Accountancy)
Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu 2006 – 2008
Ordinary National Diploma (Upper Credit, Accountancy)
Onibu-Ore Comprehensive High School, Agege, Lagos. 1996 – 2002
State Primary School, Apapa, Lagos 1990 – 1996
School Leaving Certificate
Strategic Outsourcing Limited 2008 – 2009
(One Year Industrial Attachment)
Government Secondary School, Kahutu, Danja Local Government
Katsina State. Mar 2013-Feb 2014
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
Student Member 201539 (Professional Level)
· Ability to accept responsibilities and to work with less supervision.
· Good communication
· Ability to adjust to new and challenging situation.
· Ability to work effectively in a team.
· Career and detail oriented
· Time management
· Fast learner
· Internet research savvy
SKILLS AND INTERESTS
Microsoft office Word, Excel and power point, Outlook, Sage, QuickBook
Reading, Sport, and Music
Available on request
OCTOBER 2010 - SEPTEMBER 2012
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA at LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC, IKORODU, LAGOS STATE
MARCH 24, 2014
ACCOUNT OFFICER at STRATEGIC OUTSOURCING LIMITED