Not only am I a professional at my work. I love my work as a safety officer. Having started my career in the drilling field I have first hand experience at work and I know exactly what the workers are going through. I have literally been in their shoes. Sharing my knowledge on how they can do their work safe and not get hurt is very satisfying and also creates a better safety culture in the organization. You may contact any of my previous employers and they will recommend me for my work.
Bachelors of Arts at University Of Mumbai
Safety Officer at Danway LLC
• Perform EHS compliance audits and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
• Develop, manage, and implement environmental management systems and programs for corporate clients.
• Manage and develop plans, permits, and procedures for air quality, hazardous waste, spill prevention, storm water, and wastewater.
• Develop and expand client relationships that generate repeat business to grow the Performance & Assurance service area in Bahrain.
• Appropriately delegate project assignments to project teams and mentor junior staff.
• Direct experience with developing and implementing corporate-level EHS management systems following the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle; experience with ISO 14001 implementation.
• Developing risk mitigation strategies.
Safety Officer at Equate Petrochemical Co.
• Inspect work area/ premises & identify and report unsafe acts/unsafe conditions/ hazardous elements and resolve such acts at spot.
• Educate workers and employees on safety aspects.
• Ensure proper incident /accident/near miss reporting management.
• Ensures regulatory compliance in relation to storage and handling of hazardous Chemicals.
• To monitor compliance to Contractor Safety Management System.
Roughneck at National Drilling Co.
Worked as drilling crew and took part in heavy lifting, complex lifting with Cranes.
Worked on the decks as a rigger, maintaining cleanliness and various activites.
Assisted the Electricians and Mechanics when required.
Hands on experience with Rig Tools and equipment.
Promoted to Floor man to help the drilling team.
After an injury on the Floor Deck, I was assisting the safety officer.