Electrical Maintenance and Reliability Engineer
Senior Engineer – Electrical Maintenance & Reliability
Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Reliance Industries Limited
Email id: [email protected],
Mo: +91 9998002011
Electrical Engineer with 13 years of Experience in Electrical Maintenance and Reliability, Asset Management and Maintenance Management of Electrical System in Refinery and Petrochemical Complex of Reliance Industries Limited. Well conversant with Industry best practices, Maintenance Management, RCM, FMEA and RBM; looking for Challenging opportunity in Oil & Gas Sector.
Plant Maintenance Management
Asset Performance Management (APM)
Maintenance Management – CMMS
Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
Maintenance Planning and Execution
Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA)
Root Cause and Failure Analysis (RCFA)
Functional Assurance of Electrical Asset (FA)
Inventory and Budget Control
Asset Life Cycle Management
Electrical Safety and Equipment Safety
Electrical Equipment Availability and Reliability
Graduate Degree (B. Tech) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Anand Engineering College, Agra with 74.5 of Aggregate Percentage. Passing Year – 2006
A. Senior Maintenance and Reliability Engineer (Since June 2013)
(Reliance Industries Limited, Refinery Division, Jamnagar, India).
· Supervision & Control of Maintenance Execution as per CMMS for Electrical Equipment.
· Drive and facilitate RCM studies for the identified Systems for Maintenance Optimization.
· Ensure completion of FMEA for the Electrical Equipment to build Effective Maintenance Strategy.
· Monitor Maintenance Management Plan (PM and PdM) for Electrical Assets like UPS, Variable Frequency Drives, DC Battery Charger System, Batteries and Converters.
· Ensure Functional Assurance Studies for Electrical assets to optimize safety & availability.
· To conduct and facilitate RCFA / RCA of Electrical failures & implement recommendations.
· To Provide Technical Assistance to Maintenance Team in Maintenance & Troubleshooting.
· Develop SOP, SMP, ESS – Task list & Maintenance Standards for Electrical Equipment.
· Implement Group guidelines, Global best Practices and LFIs’ for Reliability Improvement.
· Ensure Asset Life Cycle Management including Spares Management, Maintenance Cost, Obsolescence, Technical Upgrade, Interchangeability and Cost Effectiveness.
· Identify and improve the areas /activities having Safety threats to meet group KPI.
· Monitoring of parameters affecting group KPI to meet the Quarterly / Yearly Targets.
· Expertise domain: UPS (DC and AC UPS System), VFD (MV and LV Drives), Batteries (NiCd, VRLA, SMF and other DC battery system).
Tools & software:
GE Meridium, SAP PM MM, Siemens- Starter + Drive Monitor, ABB – Drive Window, MS-Office