Souq.com is the leader in E-commerce in the MENA region, with thousands of product listings and millions of users per month. Whether you are a large network, website owner, content site, blogger or an individual entrepreneur, the Souq.com Affiliates Program offers you a great opportunity to partner with us and earn commissions by creating links and referring users to Souq.com. You can earn up to 10% every time a user clicks on your banner/link and completes a transaction on our site.
What is the Souq.com Affiliate Program?
The Souq.com Affiliates Program allows affiliates, publishers, website owners and e-marketers to earn commissions by referring users to Souq.com. Affiliates can earn up to 12% every time a user makes a purchase on Souq.com site through the affiliate links.
How does the Souq.com Affiliate Program work?
- If you currently have a souq.com username and password, you can login to the affiliates site at: https://affiliates.souq.com/login/home
- If you do not have a souq.com username and password, you can regsiter here: https://affiliates.souq.com/login/register.
- Once you register with Souq.com, you will be directed to a screen that allows you to join the affiliates program.
- After signing up, you can get the ad code from the “Marketing Tools” menu, where you will be able to get static banners, carousel banners, search bar widget, or product links. After you specify the details, you can copy the ad code and embed it on your website.
- Once visitors click on the souq.com banner or link, or search through the search bar widget, any sales generated from these referrals, will count towards your commission.
- When someone orders something from souq.com through your affiliate links, it takes an average of 5 business days to receive the product, and the customer has 15 days to return it. Therefore, all orders that have not passed this mark are considered pending until the customer receives the product and does not return it. These orders will show as pending in the reports section and once they are confirmed, they will move to the confirmed earnings column.
Do I get referral fees on all purchases made by the user?
In order to earn a referral fee, the customer must click on the unique affiliate link on your site or marketing material, visit the Souq.com website, add products to his or her shopping cart and complete the purchase process. The session begins when the customer clicks through your unique affiliate link and lands on Souq.com website and ends when the first of the following events occurs:
- 24 Hours elapse from the customer’s initial click-through
- The customer places an order for a product