We are Canada’s leading integrated energy company with a business portfolio that includes oil sands development and upgrading, offshore oil and gas production, petroleum refining, and product marketing under the Petro-Canada brand. Our global presence offers rewarding opportunities for you to learn, contribute, and grow in a variety of career-building positions. We live by the value of safety above all else – if it isn’t safe, we don’t do it. Our strong track record of growth and a focus on sustainability mean tremendous potential for the future.[ads2]
In addition to rewarding job opportunities, we offer an attractive employee package, including:
- Competitive base salary, compensation programs, and an annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected.
We will consider accessibility accommodations to applicants upon request. Check out our social goal to learn how we are working to build greater mutual trust and respect with the Indigenous Peoples in Canada.
Suncor is currently hiring in specific business areas. See what positions we have to offer.
How do I apply to jobs online?
- When you find a job posting you’re interested in and qualified for, select “Apply now”
- If you have not already created a talent community profile, select “Create”. Refer to the information below and follow the instructions to create a talent community profile. If you have already created a profile, enter your email and password and select “Sign in”
- You are now in your candidate profile. You can upload your resume and add previous work experience, education, language skills, and certificates or licenses
- Select “Next”
- Confirm your application information, upload a cover letter and select “Apply”
During the application process you will have an opportunity to upload your resume and cover letter. If you apply to multiple jobs, you can upload a different resume and cover letter for each job. You can upload your resume when you create your candidate profile, but you can only upload a cover letter when you apply for a job.[ads1]