Browse retail opportunities in our post offices, delivery agent positions, summer student jobs and corporate careers. Find out how to apply and set email alerts to find out about new openings.
We’re committed to fostering a culture focused on work-life balance and a workplace that prioritizes both mental and physical health. Employees enjoy a wide range of health coverage, disability and personal leave benefits.
Develop and expand your career. Try out new jobs, explore new career paths.We’re committed to a workforce that reflects the Canadian labour market.Our vision, values and leadership help make us the no. 1 parcel delivery company in Canada.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when applying:
- You must have a career profile in order to submit an application.
- Your career profile password is emailed to you once you have completed your profile setup.
- Set career alerts and get notified when positions fitting your location and professional interests become available.
selection process typically follows these steps:
- Candidates apply online and get an email confirming their application was received. For more information on the online application process, read our frequently asked questions.
- Applications are screened based on the skills listed in the posted job description. Only those selected for an interview are contacted.
- A selection board interviews and assesses the screened applicants.
- We get in touch with the candidate selected to fill the position.