Air Transat is a Canadian low-cost leisure airline based in Montreal, Quebec, operating scheduled and charter flights, serving 63 destinations in 30 countries. The airline is owned and operated by Transat A.T. Inc.
We have over 5,000 employees in North America and in Europe whose contribution is essential. We work tirelessly to build and maintain an organization that, across borders, remains united, focused and stays true to its values: respect, rigor and responsibility.
We bring our strengths together, think outside the box, and approach the communities that welcome us in order to become one of the most responsible companies in our industry and an inspiration to our partners, customers, employees and shareholders.
To live the Transat experience is to be part of a journey!
Choosing Transat means…
- Joining a family of travel professionals who, for over 30 years, have been committed to providing a reliable and quality product to customers daily.
- Joining a company that invests in its employees and capitalizes on their evolution.
- Joining a conscientious team that is constantly striving to improve their customer experience.
- Contributing to the company’s constant efforts in responsible tourism, thanks to the support of all employees, partners, suppliers and travellers.
- Working with a sense of respect, diversity and pride. We welcome women and men of all backgrounds, nationalities, and languages, as well as all age groups and lifestyles that wish to contribute to one of the world’s largest integrated tourism companies.
- And, of course, choosing Transat means benefiting from competitive compensation, a full range of social benefits and a travel benefits plan.