Inspire-Tech Pte Ltd
Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : 5 – 10 Years
Skills : Has 3-5 years experience in the following areas
• Able to do solution demo and delivery
• Able to work with IIS and Windows Server & Active Directory services
• Able to work with Linux Server and VM
• Able to set up infrastructure
• Networking: Understand protocols, infrastructure, topology, etc.
• Familiar with Backup/storage technology
• Cloud: Familiar with cloud services providers, cloud VM, cloud storage, etc.
• SQL Database knowledge.
• Problem Solving
Good to have:
• Database knowledge.
• Backup and disaster recovery.
• Replication strategies (network/storage)
• SMS (short message service), SMPP
Responsibilities : Provide technical assistance and guidance to meet customer requirements and provide smooth transition from sales to deployment and after-sales support
Description : JOB DESCRIPTION
• Interface between the user, business and the developer to identify different scenarios and create the necessary documentation
• Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams with technical explanations
• Work closely with the product teams to provide feedback on issues, manage feature requests and ensure a smooth transition from sales to deployment
• Define user stories, quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints and other non-functional requirement (User Requirements)
• Translate business requirement to product backlog
• Support in the technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development frame work
• Work closely with UX and Engineering teams regionally to ensure provision of timely technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
• Prepare and/or Review product releases and installers for customers
• Provide accurate and timely management information, to include – activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
• Quality Assurance and Testing
• Identify key trends from customer concerns to recommend product support improvements
• Capture, prioritize and design features in each product sprints.
• Gather technical requirements and create test cases and test scripts to ensure quality performance
• Gather non-technical requirements and create test cases and test scripts (i.e front end testing, user experience, pre-UAT)
• Execute test plans and produce test summary reports
• Perform on-site product installations and configurations
• Support and incidence management
• Manage product support portal & prioritize bugs
• Respond to and follow through incident requests and tickets in a timely and proactive manner
• Work with the development team to communicate defects and provide details related to the steps associated with each defect