What you will be doing:
- You will work with a multi faceted team of top-class specialists to design cutting edge solutions with a ‘wow’ factor that makes dubizzle.com more desirable and appealing.
- You will deeply understand our customers and you will be spending tremendous energy developing that intuition.
- You will collaborate deeply to make UX proposals based on user insights, metrics and a deep respect for its business goals and technical feasibility
- You will form an intimate design duet with your target user: Jobs to be done interviews, Rapid prototyping and usability testing pave the way to success.
- You will evolve the magic spark of our design language in close collaboration with your fellow product designers and standardise its components to keep the speed and consistency going.
- You will keep a close eye on the quality of the user experience on all live sites and apps and know how to make a case for improving it.
Who we’re looking for:
- You love working in a super diverse company in a super diverse country: You’ll be working with people from all over the world and you’ll be designing for the world. You love getting out of the building to test your ideas in the wild.
- You have over 4 years of proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer of both app and web applications.
- You feel comfortable and have experience in facilitating collaborative UX design sessions with your team members.
- You obsess about the user’s problem you’re solving: You know how to set up and run jobs-to-be-done interviews, usability tests and other user research.
- You produce complete deliverables including use cases, lo-fi and hi-fi prototypes, in-depth interaction design, information architecture and flowcharts to communicate product requirements
- You have experience in building a living design system to define styles, guidelines and UI elements & components.
- You have a deep understanding of the current state of app technologies and best practices.
- You have a well developed ability to think conceptually, yet you also love to sweat the details.
- You have strong portfolio of design projects.
- You have deep knowledge in using Sketch, Proto.io, Abstract and Zeplin.
- You have a proven ability to build positive, collaborative relationships within and across teams.
- You are fluent in English
What we’ll give you:
- You will have lots of freedom to apply and grow your mind.
- You’ll be working with a dedicated team of UX professionals.
- You will enjoy excellent internal and external education and training opportunities.
- You will enjoy a competitive salary in a tax free country, including full coverage of your medical insurance.
- Access to Internal and External Training, Workshops and Conferences.
- Discounted Gym Membership.
- Free snacks and coffee.
- A multicultural environment with more than 19 nationalities.
- A passionate, smart, creative, fun and talented team.
- Be part of OLX Group.
To apply for this job please visit www.olxgroup.com.