Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : 1 – 5 Years
Skills : Qualifications
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
2. 3-5 years human capital account management exposure or MBA graduate
3. Knowledge in HR related policies and processes , Organizational Systems and Dynamics and Development and Reward Systems
4. Is influential and persuades others
5. Communicates effectively
6. Acts as a strong model
7. Is analytically agile
8. Knowledge in labor laws and regulations; grievance processes
9. Knowledge in policies and procedures formulation, auditing and documentation
10. Knowledge in Compensation and benefits design understanding
11. Knowledge in HRRIS
12. Knowledge in Worksheet processing
13. Knowledge in Organization development tools
14. Applicants must be willing to work in Cebu City.
15. Applicants must be willing to work night shifts
16. Full-Time position(s) available.
Description : Human Capital Generalist
1. Uses specialist knowledge to advise and develop HR related policies and practices, and to
2. influence organisational and individual performance and behaviour at work.
3. Is well respected, influences and makes a positive impression on others, behaves with integrity, walks the talk and thinks quickly on one’s feet.
4. Through knowledge and understanding of the business, integrates HR initiatives with and helps to shape corporate strategy.
5. Prepares people for new challenges, makes change happen, seeks and acts on opportunities and improves and enhances the way we do things.
6. Applies business skills and evaluates HR options to deliver business outcomes.
7. Facilitates positive working relationships, mentors others and focuses on client needs.