Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : 5 – 10 Years
Skills : Skill Set required:
– 2+ years of experience in the field of HR & Administration
– Prior experience in Staffing Service / Professional Service industry is a must
– Candidate must be able to work under pressure and efficiently within time constraints
– Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
– Should be responsible for attending employees queries related to HR policies, procedures & Administration.
– Perform other duties as assigned by the management.
Responsibilities : Roles and Responsibilities:
– Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
– Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
– Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves
– Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
– Process employees? requests and provide relevant information
– Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
– Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
– Manage the department?s telephone center and address queries accordingly
– Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
– Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies
VAM Systems?is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services?company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.