We are looking for a creative and proficient in all aspects of food preparation, Executive chef. An Executive Chef jobs Dubai can earn an average salary of AED 245,819 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years’ experience in related jobs.
If you want a career as chef jobs Dubai, then check out all the vacancies posted. make sure you are qualified to apply for the positions mentioned below. wedado.com Helping you to reach your bright career as soon as possible. don’t miss out on these opportunities.its time to take the right decisions.
Latest chef jobs Dubai- April 2020
There are currently no vacancies.
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
- Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs
- Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Recruit and manage kitchen staff
- Rectify arising problems or complaints
- Give prepared plates the “final touch”
- Perform administrative duties
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Keep time and payroll records
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with cookers and customers
- Proven working experience as a head chef
- Excellent record of kitchen management
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Capable of delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- BS degree in Culinary science or related certificate