Alshaya offers an exciting range of careers, with real growth and development opportunities for talented, ambitious people. We offer a range of opportunities, both operational and in our support functions, including Audit, Marketing and Communications, HR, eCommerce, Finance, Legal and Supply Chain.
At Alshaya, our people are our greatest asset. We continually invest in our people and offer a wide range of learning and development opportunities to employees who are committed to growth – from dedicated programmes for school-levers and graduates to ongoing learning and development courses for all career levels.
At Alshaya we are pleased to make thousands of job offers every year, and we look forward to welcoming successful candidates to our growing business.
Here are some important facts you need to know about our processes, so you can always be sure that your job offer is genuine.
1. The Alshaya recruitment team only offer jobs to people who have:
a) applied for roles through this website (careers.alshaya.com)
b) been through a successful face to face interview process (we never offer jobs based just on online interviews)
2. We never ask candidates to give personal information such as date of birth, address, passport details, bank details, etc
3. We never ask candidates to pay fees or send us money at any point during the recruitment process.
4. You always deal directly with us. We do not ask candidates to connect with other companies or individuals as part of the recruitment process (eg. lawyers, bank officials, travel agencies, courier companies, visa/immigration agencies, etc).
5. All communication will come to you from an official ‘@alshaya.com’ email address.
If you receive a job offer and are not certain if it is genuine, you can email us at [email protected]. Please attach a photo of the message you have received.